HydraFacial Wrinkles Treatment
November 11th, 2019 3:24am
Real talk: creams and moisturizers can only go so far when it comes to ageing. At a certain point, the natural ageing process is going to catch up with you and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles will be inevitable. Fortunately, there’s a new advancement in skincare technology that is changing the game—the HydraFacial treatment for wrinkles.
To say that the HydraFacial wrinkles treatment is the ultimate anti-ageing miracle you have been waiting for all your life would be an understatement. Here’s a complete rundown of all HydraFacial’s amazing benefits and why its four-step treatment protocol works effectively in banishing stubborn fine lines and wrinkles.
How Does the HydraFacial Wrinkles Treatment Work?
For the most part, HydraFacial is a complete package of non-invasive skincare treatments minus the pain and the downtime. It has been proven to work on pimples, blackheads, skin acne, acne scars, hyperpigmentations, enlarged pores, and most importantly, fine lines and wrinkles. It is the only hydra-dermabrasion treatment that uses its patented Vortex technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate. Everything about the HydraFacial treatment for wrinkles works wonders. Here’s why.
Reveals Younger-Looking Skin
HydraFacial involves a deep cleanse and gentle exfoliation using Activ 4 serum that chemically peels off dull and dead layers of old skin to reveal a fresh new layer of flawless, younger-looking skin. Despite the peeling from GlySal™, which is a special formulation of glycolic and salicylic acids, you’ll be pleased to see that there would be no unpleasant scaling after your HydraFacial session. The HydraFacial wrinkles treatment also uses its signature Vortex Suction technology that automatically and painlessly sucks out impurities, oils, and congestion in the skin.
HydraFacial Anti-Ageing Ingredients
As the name suggests, optimum skin hydration is a key principle in the HydraFacial wrinkles treatment. After unclogging and removing the debris from the pores, your HydraFacial specialist will lavish your skin with Beta-HD™ serum and Antiox+™ serum. These serums contain skin-boosting and wrinkle-fighting ingredients, such as:
- Antioxidants - As you know, antioxidants help reverse skin ageing by lessening the inflammation in the skin, corrects and repairs fine lines and wrinkles, and even stimulate the production of collagen in the skin. Antioxidants are also known to fight free radicals caused by oxidative stress, which is the root of all evil and leads to premature skin ageing among other things.
- Hyaluronic acid - A staple element in skin hydrating treatments, hyaluronic acid helps visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles by keeping and increasing essential moisture in the skin. When the skin is properly nourished and hydrated, it focuses its energy on healthy skill cell production. The HydraFacial wrinkles treatment creates the sought-after smooth and radiant plumping effect on the skin.
- Peptides - Basically, peptides are beneficial proteins that improve collagen production while locking in moisture and hydration in the skin. All crucial factors in maintaining a youthful glow and getting rid of fine lines and wrinkles. Peptides also have the ability to initiate repair, firmness, and elasticity in the skin. Getting peptides after a facial peel optimizes the absorption and allows you to get the most out of this anti-ageing ingredient.
Apart from being consistent in delivering wonderful results, the HydraFacial wrinkles treatment can also give you major instant gratification as soon as your first session. It is safe for all ages and skin types and works great with other treatments.
Book Your HydraFacial for Wrinkles Consultation!
Clinique de Mode is an award-winning medical spa and Toronto dermatology centre. Visit us to learn more about the HydraFacial wrinkles treatment. We have an amazing team of HydraFacial specialists ready to help you get the stunning skin you deserve.
Category: Ask Christina
CLINIQUE DE MODE +
Hours of Operation
- Sunday - Closed
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 11:00a - 7:00p
- Wednesday - 11:00a - 7:00p
- Thursday - 11:00a - 7:00p
- Friday - 11:00a - 7:00p
- Saturday - 10:00a - 5:00p
By Appointment Only