Eclipse™ Microneedling Toronto
Treat Scars, Stretch-Marks, Hyperpigmentation, Acne & More With Microneedling
Before and After*
What is Microneedling | Eclipse™?
Microneedling (also referred to Collagen Induction Therapy) is performed using the Eclipse MicroPen, the industry’s leading cordless micro-needle device. The procedure uses a sterile tip of 12 tiny micro-needles in order penetrate the skin at a rapid speed, causing controlled “micro-injuries” as the pen is gently glided over the surface area. These tiny micro injuries then stimulate the skin’s natural collagen and elastin formation through the healing process.
What does it treat?
Microneedling is an optimal procedure to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, large pores, acne/body scars, dark circles around the eyes, stretch marks and hyperpigmentation over a series of treatments.
How quickly will I see results?
Most individuals notice an immediate glow following the first procedure, with visibly improved skin over the next two to six weeks. A treatment plan consisting of multiple sessions is recommended to improve specific skin concerns.
What is the downtime?
Minimal downtime and redness is associated with Microneedling and is most noticeable immediately after the procedure. Downtime can extend from 24 hours to one week depending on the intensity of the treatment. Light peeling and tightening of the skin is also associated with this procedure.
- Eclipse | Rejuvenation [90 Min]
- Face (Single Treatment) - $295
- 3 Treatment Package - $695
- Eclipse™ | Corrective [120 Min]
- Face (Single Treatment) - $495
- Per Body Area (Single Treatment) - $495
- 3 Treatment Package - $1195
- Vampire Facial™ [150 Min]
- Face (Single Treatment) - $695
- Per Body Area (Single Treatment) - $695
- 3 Treatment Package - $1695
- *Treatment Performed By Registered Nurse
CLINIQUE DE MODE +
750 Queen Street East
Toronto | M4M 1H4
Hours of Operation
- Sunday - Closed
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 11:00a - 7:00p
- Wednesday - 11:00a - 7:00p
- Thursday - 11:00a - 7:00p
- Friday - 11:00a - 7:00p
- Saturday - 10:00a - 5:00p
By Appointment Only